We’re thrilled to have you participate in The Grandview’s Autumn Wedding Show!
The Grandview’s Autumn Wedding Show is one of the best ways to meet local wedding couples ready to book your services. Last but certainly not least, the Autumn Wedding Show is the third and most exclusive show presented by The Bonura Hospitality group every year. Couples from all across the Hudson Valley select this event every year due to our passion for hospitality, unique promos, spectacular views, and commitment to offering the most inviting space to plan the biggest day of their life.
Advertising and Promotion
Our show is designed with you in mind to give you the best opportunity possible to connect with qualified wedding couples. We advertise our show in multiple locations to reach the maximum amount of wedding couples. Locations include but are not limited to: Hudson Valley Radio Stations, Multiple Facebook and Instagram social media feeds, Targeted Email Campaigns, Targeted Internet Ads, Calendar listings, and more.
Announcements, Beauty, Wedding Accessories, Wedding Gowns, Wedding Registry, Catering, Ceremony Accessories, Ceremony Music, Ceremony Officiants, Ceremony Sites, Dance Instruction, Decor, DJs, Entertainment, Favors, Florists, Guest Accommodations, Hair, Honeymoon & Travel, Invitations, Jewelry, Limousines & Transportation, Makeup, Photo Booths, Photographers, Salons & Spas, Skincare, Tuxedos, Videography, Wedding Consultants and much more.
Booth with one 8-Foot Table $450.00
Each Additional Table $175.00
Discounted pricing available to vendors with a placed ad in the 2018-2019 Recommended Wedding Professional & Planning Guide
Once Payment is received, your business name will be added to our Wedding Show page on our website.
WEDDING SHOW RULES AND REGULATIONS
Thursday, September 27, 2017 | 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM
• You may set up at noon, on the 27th of September, no earlier.
• You must be set up completely no later than 4:30 pm.
• Room assignments will be posted at the garage door entrance. Signs at each entrance will identify rooms.
• You must load-in and load-out through the garage doors. Do not use the front doors for set up or break down!
• The only exception will be if your booth is located in the tent. You may load-in and load-out through the front of the tent, if this is the case.
1. The Grandview will supply one (1) eight (8) foot table per vendor at a cost of $450.00. Additional tables will be available at a cost of $175.00.
Regardless of any previous accommodations, there are no exceptions to this rule. The Grandview will also provide electricity; each Vendor must
provide his/her own extension cords.
2. DO NOT break down your display until the show is over. If you break down early, you will not be invited to attend other shows.
3. Vendors should dress in business attire. No jeans, T-shirts or sweatshirts.
4. Unload in the garage area of the building. When unloading, make sure you do so promptly and completely, so you can move your vehicle to the lower parking lot area. Do not block the unloading area. Other vendors need to unload and park their vehicles also.
5. Vendors must park in the lower parking lot! This will leave space for clients. This has been a problem at our past shows.
Any vendors who do not comply with this will be banned from future wedding shows.
6. Tape, nails, push pins or potentially damaging fasteners may not be used to hang signs or other materials on the walls. Nothing is to be hung from the fabric in the tent.
7. The Grandview will not assume any responsibility for the damage or loss of any merchandise, equipment or articles left in the building prior to, during, or following the Wedding Show.
8. Vendor agrees to be responsible for any damage done to the premises during the period of time they are participating in the show.
9. You are not permitted to stand and pass out flyers at the main door. You must stay within the confines of your designated area to meet your prospects.
10. The Grandview will provide necessary forms for door prize give away, however, vendors must supply pens or pencils as well as a container to receive these forms. Vendors are responsible for contacting their winners and distributing door prizes.
11. The Grandview will provide Coffee and Cookies to the Vendors during set up. This will be setup in the kitchen off the Grand Ballroom.
12. All displays and materials must be removed after the closing of the show.
13. To ensure our couples’ privacy, the Bonura Hospitality Group will no longer be distributing a lead list for any of our shows.
Please fill out the application by Friday, September 7, 2017
[gravityform id=”5″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]